Thursday 29 September 2016

FASHION AND FAITH



HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Here is to my fellow muslimahs. After much thought,I concluded

In our short life, we should ask ourselves, how should we live? How did our ancestors live

We all try to give meaning to our lives, some institution gives meaning to our life. institutions like religion, school, society and many others. The major institution that gives a lot of meaning from our life is religion.
  This post will be centered on islam, the fashion of a muslim woman,The very germane part of this is modesty. Every practicing muslim is expected by the society to look covered and modest. we sometimes overemphasize things.

  Many muslim ladies are struggling to find the bridge between modesty and fashion. Beauty and fashion does not refer to the amount of skin that you show. A muslim lady should know what she possesses without putting it on display.
   We muslimahs should know what our religion wants and strike a balance between it and our style. In this post, we will be going through fashion and faith, the muslimah kind of fashion.



To my muslim ladies, you should not think being a muslim lady will limit you from being at the top of your fashion and career game. I went through so much trying to find my style, still learning though. My post today will be centered on an individual, a fashion and style icon,a muslim woman that has found the brigde between fashion,faith and carreer and has connected it.

My style feature today is SHEIKHA MOZAH BINT NASEER AL MISSNED .


SHEIKHA MOZAH BINT NAZEER ALMISSNED
SHEIKHA MOZAH BINT NAZEER AL MISSNED is the daughter of NAZEER BINT ABDULLAH AL MISNEED and the second wife of the three wives of  SHEIK HAMAD BN KHALIFAH ALTHANI, former emir of Qatar.
She married HAMAD BN KHALIFAH ALTHANI IN 1972, she received BA in sociology from Qatar university in 1986.
She is the chairperson of Qatar foundation for education, science and development since 1995 .
She is the chairperson of Siltech since 2008
She is the chairperson of Arab democracy foundation
She is the vice president of supreme education council since 2002.
She has been a high profile in her nation’s politics  and society, actively involved in Qatar government. The driving force behind education city and Aljazeera children channel, owner of le Tanneu r (French leather goods manufacturer)
She has been named as one of forbes 100 most powerful women living on soil.
‘’She has become an iconic figure in the world of fashion, showing elegance whatever the time or her age. When you think of her seven children, you can’t but wonder — in view of her undying beauty, graceful features, and perfect style — who they’ll turn out to be. She is probably one of the most influential women in the world’’.(www.Brightside.me)
She said she is her own stylist: she likes to sketch and work with top designers to make her outfit.’’ it’s my mental treat’’. When I am exhausted, I go to my dressing room and go through my closet and I try to mix things and fix things. I don’t have a stylist because I would not find anyone that would understand what I want she told financial times.
This woman inspire me a lot to do a lot of things. she is an explanation  that a muslim lady is limitless, modest and beautiful.
   
My muslimah style feature is an amazing woman, this picture of hers really got me, she saw a dress on the runway and worked on it to suit her style. I believe you will agree with me that she is every shade of beauty and modesty.
I believe you are inspired by her style.
I love feed backs, Will like to hear your views about what you think a muslimah fashion and style should look like .Enjoy you week.

    BUKKYGOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment