Wednesday 21 September 2016

BEAUTY TIPS FOR A SMOOTH, GLOWING AND ACNE FREE FACE




BEAUTY TIPS FOR A SMOOTH, GLOWING AND ACNE FREE FACE

Hi guyz, recently I discovered a lot of ladies including myself are struggling to get a smooth face that they desire. After using a lot of cosmetic products, I realize it is cheaper, safer and more effective to go natural.so I started a facial routine on natural products I will like to share some with you guyz.

Let’s get started
First I will like to quote the federal government of Nigeria’ change does not happen overnight” so  if you want the face or skin you desire you must be patient because I have realized that this might take some times and if you have the patience and determination, you might end up tired of everything but chill you are almost there.


SANITATION
Sometimes acne and black spots are as a result of an inflammation or infection. This can be from your dirty pillow case or rubbing your hands on your face when you have germs on them, so sanitize and keep your hands off your face.

A GOOD DIET
When I say a good diet, I don’t mean your should go bankrupt on food stuffs. A good diet is the best you can afford, you should take a lot of water, and it is good for the skin and also fruits. Water and fruits goes a long way in improving the skin, incorporate them into your diet.

Natural skin care products
Natural Products like honey and lemon is good for the face, you can just rub some honey at night before you go to bed and wash off when you wakeup.it is more advisable to mix some honey with lemon juice to have a faster result.
Avoid the sun as much as possible
 
Makeup
Sometimes you just need to natural, even the celebs you admire their face don’t use make up all the time, have a makeup free day. This allows your skin to breathe and stay fresh.
I hope this tips will be helpful to anybody reading this, I have tried this and still trying not there though but am getting there.do have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment